We went to the Gardeners Market in Logan today and bought the most delicious apricots ever. I hope you are all enjoying the good fruits of the season.(I'll post a picture later when Mark gets home with the camara)
Summer is in full force with the McKell family! We are busy with swimming and playing we hardly have enough time to eat. I volunteer for the Cache Valley Center for the Arts as an Usher to the Ellen Eccles theatere. The Last two nights I've seen 1776 and Into The Woods with the Utah Festival Opera. Definitely something I would recommend coming all the way to Logan to see. Apparently It's more than just local folk. One couple flew in their private jet to the Logan airport, just for the weekend, from San Luis Obispo to see all four Operas playing this weekend. Here is the link: http://www.centerforthearts.us/
Heather went on an exciting trip to NYC with Brandi ( BF from High school) and enjoyed many crazy subway and bus excursions and of course a trip up to the top of the Empire State Bldg. The tour bus guide was a crack up! I had to get video so everyone could listen to her crazy accent. Thanks for the good time Brandi!!(video is coming later)
No comments:
Post a Comment