I will always remember how we used put an arm around each others shoulders and skip around the house singing "we're best buddies, we're best buddies" and we really are.:) I think there are too many memories to count. Love ya sis.
Hmm...which memory should I put! How about the car accident we were in or doing donuts in the snow or prank calling people who live across the street! Many great memories! Thanks for the memories, I miss those times!
Our camping was in Battle Ground. I can't believe we hadn't been there before!
I too have lots of memories but for some reason the one that sticks out most was when you borrowed your dad's Mercedes (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) the one with the green interior and it had a cell phone in it. I don't remember where we went except to the bank but I felt so cool riding in it with you!
Of course there's more recent ones. It was great having you live so close for a while, even if we didn't get together very much. Ahhhhhhh, such is life.
3 comments:
I will always remember how we used put an arm around each others shoulders and skip around the house singing "we're best buddies, we're best buddies" and we really are.:) I think there are too many memories to count. Love ya sis.
Hmm...which memory should I put! How about the car accident we were in or doing donuts in the snow or prank calling people who live across the street! Many great memories! Thanks for the memories, I miss those times!
Our camping was in Battle Ground. I can't believe we hadn't been there before!
I too have lots of memories but for some reason the one that sticks out most was when you borrowed your dad's Mercedes (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) the one with the green interior and it had a cell phone in it. I don't remember where we went except to the bank but I felt so cool riding in it with you!
Of course there's more recent ones. It was great having you live so close for a while, even if we didn't get together very much. Ahhhhhhh, such is life.
Post a Comment